New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Welcome to September

It's been a long time since I've posted an update to this site, and I hardly have the time to write anything of substance now, but the least I can do is post a recent photo of Zachary. I took this tonight after he got out of the bath and I towel-dried his hair. We had been at the Prospect Park playground, where he played in the water sprinklers until it was too dark and we had to come home.

The basics, since my last post: We moved from Williamsburg to Park Slope. The Slope is beautiful. I left Esquire and took a job at BlackBook. That's going great as well. And Jenn is pregnant. Zachary's little brother will arrive on or about October 16, 2010.

Watch this space for a more substantive update soon, I hope.