New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Union Pool Car Show


Over the weekend, Jenn, Zachary and I went for a walk in McCarren Park as we often do. On the way back we noticed a classic car show taking place under the elevated portion of the BQE so we decided to check it out. As we were walking by the car in the above photo, it started spewing out flames from two stacks coming out of the hood, so I had to shoot it.

The next picture is of a car I thought looked cool, but I can't recall the make or model.


The car show was somehow affiliated with a bar called Union Pool. I haven't been there in years, but it's become very popular with the hot rod crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home