New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Panda Face Cookies Part VIII


For those of you who have been waiting since March 20, 2006 for a panda face cookie update, I apologize. In that time, a great many panda face cookie cartoons have passed through our home unblogged about, I'm afraid. There's just not that much time in my life to keep up with it. But Jenn offered me this one today, and it cries out for translation. Here's the full cartoon (click on the photo to make it bigger):

The best I can guess is that the music the panda is listening to suddenly brings him to some big insight or epiphany, and it's probably related to being made of chocolate. Anyway, if anyone out there speaks Japanese and cares to translate in the comments, I'd appreciate it. Here's a close-up of the final panel:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Translation
Our bodies were made by chocolate
and biscuit
Crisp Panda ,
when they got affections or sensations ,
Chocolate starts to melt

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home