New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

New Yorkers in Miami Beach

We've been back from Miami Beach a week now, and I've been so busy catching up on work that I haven't had a chance to post an update. But I have written a couple of things for other websites that will give you an idea at how our trip was. (It was great.)

You can find a post I wrote about Miami Beach for Gridskipper right here.

And you can enjoy a review of Kobe Club Miami that I wrote for BlackBook right here.

And here's an archive of all my Gridskipper stuff, if you'd like to catch up.

I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ted said...

I was in Miami last Week! Stayed at Trump Tower in Sunny Isles.
Ted

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home