New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Birthday Cake


By way of catching up a bit, this is a photo of the birthday cake Jenn got for me from Fortunato Brothers Caffe and Pasticceria.



Here's a picture of Jenn.



And here's a picture of me. It was a great birthday weekend, despite, or perhaps because I was so busy. My birthday was on Friday the 29th, but that evening I had an event for karate, the penultimate test for my second-degree black belt (nidan).



The final test, and the ceremony where I received my belt, was early Sunday morning. I arrived at the dojo at about 6:15 a.m. It went very well.

1 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

CONGRATS ON THE KARATE! THE CAKE LOOKS WONDERFUL! I HAD THE PLEASURE OF MAKING A BIRTHDAY CAKE OVER THE WEEKEND FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO WANTED A HALLOWEEN PARTY, SO I MADE A GRAVEYARD CAKE! IT WAS CUTE! CONGRATS ON THE BABY BOY IN NOVEMBER! JEN LOOKS GREAT!!
THE CROSBYS

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home