New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Saturday, September 23, 2006

First Day of Autumn 2006


Sorry you've been forced to look at the pie for all this time without being able to eat it. I've been delinquent in my blogging due to a number of things coming up in life. I'm not quite caught up with everything yet, but in the meantime I think it's best to at least post a new picture. This is the view from my office building of Central Park as the sun sets in the west, casting an auburn light upon the buildings along Fifth Avenue. Today is the first day of autumn. I hope everybody has a pleasant season.

1 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

SOOOO GLAD TO SEE YOU BLOG!! I HAVE MISSED YOUR BLOGS!I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS WRONG! VERY BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!! HOPE THINGS ARE GREAT WITH YOU AND JEN! THE CROSBYS

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home