New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Friday, May 26, 2006

Scorsese


As I mentioned in an earlier post, I saw two movies during the Tribeca Film Festival. The first movie was The Promise, which I mentioned before. The second movie was a restored version of a 1953 film called Fair Wind to Java. Since the film was restored with funding from Martin Scorsese's company, Scorsese himself introduced it. The film was very good, and you can read my review here.

1 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

I READ BOTH YOUR REVIEWS, THEY WERE REALLY GOOD VIC FOR YOU NOT TO HAVE DONE THOSE BEFORE! IT TOOK ME RIGHT INTO IT, AND AFTER READING THEM I FELT AS IF I HAD SEEN THE SCREENING MYSELF! GOOD FOR YOU! GLAD TO SEE YOUR BACK UP BLOGGING, I HAVE MISSED THEM! I KNOW LIFE GETS VERY BUSY FOR YOU BUT I SURE MISS THE BLOGS! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR LETTING ME SEE THINGS THOUGH YOUR EYES! THE CROSBYS

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home