New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spring Sunset


Sorry for the delays. I've been quite busy of late. I shot this photo on Sunday evening after a quick jog in McCarren Park. This is the entrance, changing rooms, and sun terrace at the now-shuttered McCarren Park Swimming Pool. I liked the way the sun was hitting it. Now it's Tuesday night and I've been working on a freelance story. Busy busy busy.

1 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

GREAT TO SEE A BLOG, I KNOW WHAT IS LIKE TO GET BUSY I HAVE BEEN THAT WAY MYSELF THESE DAYS! GLAD TO SEE THEY ARE TRYING TO CLEAN THIS PLACE UP! I LOOKED AT THE PROJECT AND WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE, THAT WAS PRETTY BAD! IT WAS SOMETHING BACK IN ITS DAY THOUGH. THE CROSBYS

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home