New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring has Sprunged


Spring began today with the vernal equinox at 1:35 p.m. I'm pleased with its arrival, and look forward to warmer weather.

I shot the photo above during a walk I took with Jenn on Sunday afternoon. This American compact was parked on Lorimer Street. Can anybody identify what model/make this is, and what year? All I can tell is that it's a Ford, if the front left hubcap is any indication. It's a pretty keen-looking vehicle, I must say. You can click on the photo to make it bigger.

This next photo was also taken during our Sunday walk. I've shot this orthodox church many times, but I liked how the winter sun was setting behind it.



It is Monday night as I write this, and I am tired. After work today I got my 2005 income tax returns prepared. Have you done your taxes yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger -K- said...

Your site is similiar to mine except that I post pictures & stories about Los Angeles.

For some reason, I don't think that that car is a Ford. I think the hood ornament is a clue.

10:57 PM  
Blogger allison said...

MY HUSBAND AND I WERE LOOKING AT THIS CAR, MY HUSBAND IS A OLD CAR BUFF, HIS FAVORITE BEING THE JUDGE! BUT WE CAN NOT FIGURE THIS ONE OUT, WE THINK IT MIGHT BE A MODIFIED CAR. BUT I AM GOIN TO SHOW MY DAD WHO KNOWS OLD CARS AND WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT WE COME UP WITH. WE WISH WE HAD A BACKEND SHOT, THAT MIGHT HELP ALSO. THAT SUNSHINE THOUGH THE CHURCH IS BEAUTIFUL, PROOF THERE IS A GOD!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home