New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Night Run


Today was a beautiful early spring day but I was cooped up in the office for most of it, so when I got home I immediately changed from my clammy work clothes into a sweater, shorts, and sneakers and hit the park for a short run to get the blood flowing a bit. The sun had gone down and the temperature had dropped but once I started running on the track my body was warm and my face was pleasantly cool. The track is made from an advanced spongey material so it's really easy on your joints, even if you have lousy shoes and a clunky running style. It was good to get my heart rate up and breathe some fresh air.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Finally, the spring temps have arrived! If they persist, I might even be up for some Frisbee tossing this weekend at the park. Really.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clunky running style might be attributable to taking a camera with you on your run.

But we your public appreciate the sacrifice on our behalf.

Märt Päntan

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home