New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Monday, February 06, 2006

Trump


Last Tuesday I went to a party at a fancy club in Chelsea called Marquee for the launch of Donald Trump's new business venture, a website called GoTrump.com. You can see the party crash coverage here. I don't know much about the website itself but the early reviews aren't too positive. It was pretty neat going to an of-the-moment uberclub, though.
More later, just thought I'd put this up for now. Oh, check out my Otafuku entry, too, which discusses the best cheap octopus balls in New York.

1 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

TRUMP IS THE NOT AT ALL ATTRACTIVE AND WOMEN JUST LOVE HIM!YUK! IT IS JUST THE MONEY! THAT IS SO COOL THAT YOU GOT TO SEE HIM THOUGH. NOW ON TO THE OCTOPUS BALLS,I CANT HANDLE THAT KIND OF EATING! LOL NO BALLS FOR ME! I FIND IT AMUZING THAT THEY STUFF OCTOPUS BALLS WITH OCTOPUS! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD VIC! IT IS A WEIRD THOUGHT THAT THE OCTOPUS THAT IS KILLED FOR HIS BALLS GETS ITS BODY STUFFED INTO ITS BALLS! THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGH! OUR LOCAL GROCERY SELLS BULL BALLS,THOSE SUCKERS ARE HUGH! THE CROSBYS

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home