New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Russian Fun


On Friday night Jenn and I went to a Russian supper club in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn called The National for Noah's 35th birthday extravaganza. We had a great time. The food was delicious (and unending) and the show was a spectacle of sight and sound. I'll let my Gridskipper entry on the subject speak for itself. (Here is a link.). In the meantime, here are a couple of photos I took and here's a link to Noah's Flickr set. In the photo above our emcee sets the tone for the evening. Below, she sings from the heart.



This guy sang in fluent Russian.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob Horning said...

I'm now extemely jealous.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home