New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Fun



Yesterday Jenn and I got back to New York after visiting my parents in Virginia for the Christmas weekend. We had a great time and it was nice to see them, and the highlight of the trip was a helicopter ride my dad took us on in his friend George's Bell JetRanger. The photo above is of Jenn and me up in the air, and the photo below is me with my dad. He's the one flying the helicopter, though I did take the stick for a while.



Here's a better picture of the helicopter before we pulled it out of the hangar.



Once again I do not have the time to blog as much as I'd like, so I'll put some more photos and comments up when I can. I hope you all had a merry Christmas and enjoyed your helicopter rides.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Madsen said...

So how many types of aircraft is your father certified to fly?

3:48 PM  
Blogger Victor Ozols said...

Every type. He can fly anything but a blimp. But how hard can a blimp be?

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home