New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Friday, November 04, 2005

New New Camera



Good morning and welcome to Friday. You may recall that Jenn gave me a new digital camera for my birthday. Sadly, that camera didn't last long. It gave up the ghost after just a few photos. I sent it back to Amazon and was informed that HP doesn't make that model any more, so I'd have to choose another camera. I did exactly that, and my new Olympus FE-120 six-megapixel camera arrived yesterday. That's it in the photo above.

In addition to the camera, I ordered a one-gig chip to put in it, which is as big as they come. Watch this space for photos of the city taken with my mean new photo machine. Thanks Jenn!

Here's the back of the camera.



And here's the chip. Wish me luck! Tonight I'm going to go through the manual and very methodically set up the camera to my personal specs, and then over the weekend the New York photo safari will commence.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Madsen said...

Sweet... I to splurged on the 1GB card when I was in Hawaii this year... I haven't filled it up yet... which is a good thing... no more hunting for bad pictures to delete to make room for the good ones!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

And thanks to you, Ted. Your generous contribution helped us upgrade Victor's birthday camera (and add more storage space).

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home