New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Still Green



We are already two weeks into Autumn, and I was curious if the leaves on the trees were starting to change colors yet, so during lunch I took a walk through the southwest corner of Central Park to find out. I took these photos with my new camera.

I only had a few minutes to spare because things at work are pretty busy, but the weather was beautiful so I was having a pleasant walk. The sun was out and the temperature was in the high 70s. Here's another tree, still green.



I think this picture of the statue at the Columbus Circle entrace to Central Park shows how good my new camera is. Five megapixels firing on all cylinders!



It's Tuesday night and I'm at home. Jenn is on the phone next to me doing a radio interview on the subject of Avian Flu. She's doing a very good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home