New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Brass Monkey


I love my new digital camera. Thanks again to Jenn. The photo above is one of the first I snapped with it.

Last night's party at Brass Monkey was lots of fun. When Jenn and I arrived the place wasn't crowded at all, but by the time we left (at a little after 1:00 a.m.) it was packed.

Here's a photo of the two birthday guys. I'm on the left, Webster is on the right.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldnt stay later. We'll have to set aside some time to sample that scotch, as the weather cools we can warm our souls.

Had a good time though, great to see you guys entering the next ad demo. Welcome.

-seth

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Webster said...

Ugh, what happened to my chin?!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home