New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Produce Market


After work today I took the subway home to Brooklyn and stopped by the grocery store, the produce market, and the dollar store. I took photos of everything but this is the only one that came out well.

At the produce market I bought one medium-sized yellow onion for twenty cents. I paid exact change and didn't need a bag. The onion was to go with the ground beef I bought. I was going to make some version of a sloppy joe and serve it, hero-style, in a piece of Italian bread.

I came home and cooked my sloppy joe in our heavy cast iron skillet. I watched a few minutes of the movie Wall Street while I was eating.

Jenn's out with her friend at Sushi Samba. She'll be home in a few minutes. I was very busy today but now, finally, I can relax.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Sushi Samba was good, but I think your sloppy joes would have been better (at least for the price). Glad you got a chance to relax last night.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home