New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Blind Tiger


Yesterday after work I went to the dojo for black belt class, only instead of standard black belt class, we were there to assist in the testing of a new group of brown-belt candidates who are going for their first black belts. They all did very well and it reminded me of my black belt test a year and a half ago. After I left the dojo I took the subway into Greenwich Village where I met Webster, Ted, and Seth at another one of New York's finest taverns, the Blind Tiger Ale House, which has been one of my favorites for almost as long as I've lived in the city. We had a nice time last night, and I didn't stay out too late.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Allagash was a fine ale. Great seeing you and the lads last night. Hope to catch you, Jenn, Marty and his missus this weekend.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home