New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Friday, September 30, 2005

Birthday Booty



My birthday was great. I received birthday wishes from near and far, I spoke to my family and friends on the phone, and Jenn took me out to a fantastic dinner at Bozu.

Also, she bought me the camera pictured above, as well as a beautiful shirt. I'll start using the camera (5.1 megapixel) to post photos on this site as soon as I set it up to work on this computer.

Thank you again to Jenn and everyone. Hope to see you all soon. It's not at all a drag getting older with such good people in my corner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Madsen said...

nhCool Deal! Take lots of pictures. It's Saturday Morning and I'm off to breakfast with Lisa and her friend Collynn. Sonny had to work :-P.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home