New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Summer's Last Gasps

The temperature is in the mid-90s outside today, yet I can't help but feel that these are the last gasps of summer.

Maybe it's because we're just about to close the October issue of the magazine, and I've been working on autumn-related things, but I can't shake the feeling that after spending all winter and spring looking forward to summer, now it's almost over.

It's probably because we haven't yet taken a decent vacation this year. We need to remedy that situation fast. But on the plus side, autumn is the nicest season to be in the city.

Clearly I don't have too much to write about this morning, but I do have work to do, so I'll leave it at that for now and get back to paying the bills. I'll try to take some photos today and post them on the site tonight, so please keep checking back for photos of the "dog days" of summer in the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home