New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Friday, August 19, 2005

57th Street


I took this photo from a crosstown bus (the M57) at around 4:45 p.m. today. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Chanel and Dior.

I had to run an errand on the east side, and then I took the subway down to the dojo where I took two karate classes in a row, a general class and then a black belt kata class. I'm glad I went, I feel really good now.

Jenn's working late tonight. She did a TV spot on CNN Headline News that ran once already and will run again at 11:00 p.m., so if you are watching CNN Headline News in half an hour, look out for her. I'm very proud of her.

Here's Prada.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Don't blink - you might miss it.
Thanks for your support. ;)

11:42 PM  
Blogger Man said...

This has to one of the best blogs I've stumbled upon.
It is exactly what I wanted to do when I started blogging and a good camera but then I got lazy.
Although I didn't watch CNN tonight congrats to Jenn.

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home