New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Friday, July 29, 2005

Visitor Number 5,000 is Jenn!

This blog has just hosted its 5,000th unique visitor since I started counting them a couple of months ago. And number 5,000 was . . . my wife, Jenn! Thank you, dear! (And thank you, StatCounter.)

Thank you to everybody who reads this site, especially people who leave comments. Commenters are good people. It's nice to know people are reading. I enjoy hearing from you.

If you want me to photograph anything in particular in New York, let me know by posting a comment. At my earliest convenience, I'll shoot it and post it and write a little bit about it. And if you know anybody who might enjoy this site, by all means share the URL. Thanks again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I'm honored to be your 5,000th. Look forward to reading about your 10,000th.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home