New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Thursday, June 09, 2005

This is not . . .

a real blog update. This is just me checking in, saying I haven't forgotten about you, dear reader(s). It's just that I'm right busy today, closing the August issue of Esquire.

I stayed up late last night and woke up early this morning to heroically write a freelance story on banking trends, which I successfully filed a few minutes ago. You'll have to read the Friday, June 17 edition of The Star-Ledger to find out what those trends are.

Black belt class last night was fun.

I have tentative plans to hang out with Marty and Seth tonight. I'll give a full (if somewhat sanitized) report straight away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home