New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Friday, April 01, 2005

Uneasy

I'm feeling kind of uneasy today. It's Friday, which is good, but I feel bad that the Pope is so sick and apparently in his last hours.

Yesterday was a pretty normal day, work, lunch, more work, karate, and home.

I'm not sure what's going on tonight. I've got to make some inquiries about our rafting trip next weekend. Also need to get my tax stuff together. I'm probably not alone in that.

On the plus side, tempers have been calmer on the subways. I haven't witnessed a freak-out since Wednesday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Rest in Peace, Pope John Paul II. As you said today, he had a good run. And he was a good man.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home