New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Wet Wednesday

We went to bed early last night, crawling under the covers at 10:30 p.m., although I stayed up for another hour reading The New Yorker, particularly Ken Auletta's story about the evolution of the advertising industry. Aflac!

But we skipped the Daily Show, which is almost unheard of. I could catch up on the show by doubling up tonight (per my endorsement below) but I might be busy transcribing an interview that I just did for Esquire. Sorry, I can't reveal the subject, but it was really, really cool. When (and if) the story is published you can be sure I will be doing a massive PR blitz. I appreciate your support.

Today is Wednesday, and it is wet outside, in contrast to the bright sunshine we enjoyed yesterday. One of the stories I'm fact checking for Esquire is moving along pretty quickly, so I've got to stay on top of that, and I also have to finish up a freelance story (that I wasn't so heroic finishing up last night).

Tonight after work I have to go to black belt class. Promotion is still going on (see promotion explanation below) so we'll have to supervise and support those who are going through what we went through a year ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Wet... and now snowing. Helluva start to spring. Makes you want to crawl under the covers with your New Yorker (the husband and the magazine).

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home