New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Monday, March 07, 2005

Great Weather

If you are in New York City right now you are in luck, because it's a beautiful day. The temperature is 17 degrees Celcius (62 F) and the sun is shining in the blue sky. Of course it's a pity we all have to work. I'd like to go grab Jenn out of her office and go to the Sheep Meadow in Central Park to toss around the Frisbee. Today is a brilliant Frisbee day. Rest in Peace "Steady" Ed Headrick.

We blew all our money on brunch yesterday so to save dough on dinner we bought a seven-pound chicken from the store and I cooked it in the oven. It was good, and it paired quite well with the Pinot Noir we opened. It was the baked cherry tomatoes that made it a winner.

Jenn passed out on the couch at 10:00 p.m. while I stayed up late shining my boots.

Things are quite a bit busier for me at work this week, so I'll have to do most of my blogging in the evenings. I just wanted to get online and report that New York City is happy today because it feels like Spring, even though Spring doesn't officially begin until March 20. It's only two weeks away.

One project I'm undertaking today (in addition to my regular stuff: writing greatness, making a million bucks, saving America) is assembling a group for a whitewater rafting expedition in the Hudson River Valley some time next month. Big water, big adventure, big fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

No Frisbee (we'll have to keep one at the office for days like this). But thanks for the post-Gates walk in the park.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home