New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Baby Steps

Today is Tuesday and it's sunny outside, although the temperature is right around freezing in the city.

Yesterday was very Monday-ish in many ways, but in the end it was a fine day with a few positive developments for me, including getting an assignment for Esquire (sorry, can't reveal what it's about), working on a Star-Ledger assignment (extra work is good), taking a few baby steps on my million-dollar idea (remember that?), and possibly being on the verge of getting an assignment for a popular magazine in New York that I've been pitching for a while. These are small developments, but they add up and keep me motivated.

Last night was a quiet evening at home. Jenn and I enjoyed the leftover chicken from Sunday evening. On my way home I stopped by Family Garden to pick up some brown rice and steamed mixed vegetables to go with the chicken. It was delicious. We did not have wine or booze of any kind, thank you very much.

I've got a whole bunch of work to do today so I'll have to leave this brief update at that. A reminder to everybody in the U.S. that your income tax returns are due exactly one month from today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

One foot in front of the other. Each step brings you closer, baby.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home