New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Technology Master

I am a master of technology. Last night, in record time (while Jenn was showering), I installed an ethernet card in Jenn's computer and it worked. We had planned for a long time to get a router and connect both of our computers, and now it has finally happened.

I was amazed at how simple it was to do. The shell of the computer opened up like nothing, and it was pretty intuitive to figure out how to put the ethernet card in. Then I just plugged in the two new ethernet cables I bought and presto, we're both online at high speed at the same time. It's a great leap forward. Thanks Webster for providing materials and know-how.

Now it's Saturday morning, 11:38 a.m. and our big plan is to go into Manhattan and look at couches. Kumite is at 4:00 p.m.

New York has gotten much colder in the past 48 hours. It's 22 degress Fahrenheit and fair, according to a weather bug that popped up on my screen a second ago, just as I was about to go look for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home