New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Friday, February 25, 2005

Slushy Friday

I went straight home after work last night. It was snowing pretty hard. Mayumi and Kevin were still at the apartment. They never made it into Manhattan, because Mayumi was writing a power point presentation for a business meeting this morning. We tried to leave her alone upstairs to concentrate on her work. Kevin and I walked to Sal's Pizza on Lorimer to get some pizza pie. Mayumi finished her presentation at 11:00 p.m.

Today I feel sicker than I did yesterday, but still not completely wiped out. I'm not sure I'm up for any serious going out tonight. I just want to rest.

It snowed much of the night. Today we have three to five inches on the ground, but the streets are mostly slushy. I'm at my desk, hacking and honking and thankful it's Friday. My cubicle colleague Anna emailed from home, asking me to please wash a soup mug she had inadvertantly left in the office sink. Mission accomplished.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Sorry you're feeling sicker. At least the sun is out--and the work week is over.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home