New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Saturday, February 26, 2005

A Quiet Evening

Last night I stayed at home while Jenn, Mayumi, and Kevin went out to dinner with Elizabeth and Joy. I ate some Chinese food and watched about ten minutes of K-1 kickboxing on TV. I was asleep when they came home at about 12:15 a.m.

I woke up this morning at 9:00 a.m., the first one up, and I went into Manhattan and bought bagels (four onion, two plain) and cream cheese (half pound lox spread, half pound plain) from David's.

Jenn was up when I got home, and now we've both had our coffee and I have also had my bagel and a glass of grapefruit juice. Kevin and Mayumi are still sleeping on the pullout sofa downstairs. It's 11:43 a.m. I don't blame them. They had a long day yesterday with lots of walking, and they're somewhere between California time and New York time right now.

I feel about the same as I did yesterday, not quite sick and not quite well. I'm not sure about kumite today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home