New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Identity

Google forgot who I am.

I used to be the number one entry if you searched Victor Ozols. Then I switched my blog from New York 2005 to New York City Diary.

Now you'll get a few of my old AMM and Dow Jones clips, but no blog. My comments on other people's blogs come up, but not my own blog. Yahoo!, however, has me all squared away. Search Victor Ozols on Yahoo! and I'm number one, right where I belong, ahead of the doctors and British heroin addicts who share my good name. Webcrawler and Dogpile and a few others also have it right, though my placement varies.

Let's hope Google catches up soon. I can feel people Googling me now, in vain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

That's it. I'm switching to Yahoo!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home