New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Snowy Wednesday

My wife is in Chicago visiting her new niece. I'm here in New York and it's snowing. The snow is quite pretty.

Today was a rather slow day at Esquire and I was happy to make it to black belt class on time at 6:30 p.m. It was a good workout and we had a brief meeting after class and then I came home to Brooklyn at around 9:10 p.m. Being low on cash I bought a large chicken noodle soup from Family Garden for $2.25. I got home to the empty house and read Jenn's sweet note and gave her a quick call in Chicago and then and went through the mail. We received five magazines in one day.

I grabbed the soup and a spoon and Kill Bill Vol. 1 was on cable, which I think is a great movie. I watched it for a while, then turned it off before the final fight scene because I wanted to get some work done. The soup was decent.

By work I mean blogging and then writing out a few details about this million dollar idea that I have but I can't tell you about just yet, but I will say that it involves weather. I have to maybe register a patent or trademark or possibly start a website. I read on the U.S. Patent Office website that you can't just patent an idea but there should be something I can do.

I'm not sure how to proceed but I'll ask a few of my trusted beer buddies when we go to the Brooklyn Brewery on Friday night. I'll need their expert council, and when I make that million bucks then I'll buy the beers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home