New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Monday, January 31, 2005

New York City Diary

That's the new name of this blog. I have changed it from New York 2005 because I've really enjoyed my first month as a blogger and want to keep this going through 2005 and beyond. It began as a lark, a new year's resolution fulfilled. Now my traffic is up and I've got people logging in from around the world (and I know this because of my Statcounter).

I guess I'll have to change the name again if I move out of New York City, but I'll worry about that when the time comes.

Welcome, all of you, and thanks for reading. Please post comments and tell me what you're up to.

As for what's going on today, it's Monday and I'm at work at Esquire. I felt a little out of sorts this morning but I'm sorted now. It's cold outside but not freezing. I just got lunch from the nearby grocery store with my beautiful wife. Jenn got a turkey wrap, I got various things from the hot food bar. It was mediocre.

I've got to get back to work now, but please come back to this site often to see what's going on in my frequently interesting life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks for the compliment, darling. (And for lunch). You should've gotten the turkey wrap--or, more accurately, the goat cheese wrap, with turkey. Very tasty. For a pre-packaged Associated grocery store sandwich, anyway.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new name. In addition to releasing yourself from the shackles of a single calendar year, you've made yourself both more urban ("City") and immediate ("Diary"). I'll continue to read you, only now with a new sense of urgency and purpose.

Marc in Berkeley

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home