New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, one and all. This is my first entry on my first blog. I'll do my best to describe the life I live in New York in an interesting and informative way.

It's January 1, 2005, and I'm sitting in my home in Brooklyn. My wife, Jenn, is getting ready for a New Year's Day hangover cocktail party we'll be attending at our friends Noah and Elizabeth's apartment on 104th Street in Manhattan later this evening. I'm already taking care of one New Year's resolution: to start a blog. This could be the start of something big.

The general idea for this blog is to describe the life I live in New York City. I figured I'd name it New York 2005 since it's New Year's day and I'm looking forward to lots of good things happening this year. [I have since renamed the site New York City Diary]

If this blog is to have any value to anybody it will be to honestly describe what it's like to live in New York, at least for one particular guy: me. For the most part it will just describe what I do every day. Wake up. Go to work, etc. Deeper thoughts will pop up from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home