New York City Diary

Words and pictures from my interesting life in New York.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Monday, January 24, 2005

Chilly Monday

Celcius: -11 (Feels like -18)
Fahrenheit: 12 (Feels like -1)

It's a very cold Monday morning in New York City. I'm sipping coffee at home at 8:45 a.m. and I'd better get moving. But first, an update.

Jenn arrived home safe and sound at about 7:00 p.m. last night. I cooked dinner: baked chicken breasts with a homemade tomato, onion, and herb sauce. We had tomato foccacia as an appetizer. She thought my million dollar idea was good, so maybe it's a gender thing.

After cleaning up after dinner we read the newspaper and watched TV and went to bed.

I did finally get The New York Times yesterday, but I had to travel into Manhattan for it. Got bagels too, from David's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home